Why join the PTO?
1. It is an excellent place to get involved and know your school better.
2. We raise funds for supplemental services, equipment, and supplies for our school.
3. It is a not-for-profit tax exempt organization and donations may be tax deductible.
4. We have a history of great contributions to our school. Last year we raised:
- Over $25,000 to install playground shades
- $10,000 towards new media center furniture
- $8,000 toward our school nurse
- $2,000 towards teacher / classroom grants
- $3,000 towards special area teachers
- and donated over 200 books to the library through our Birthday Book Club.
5. We coordinate school social events, teacher appreciation, and promote school spirit.
6. Members receive our email eBlast newsletter with all our upcoming events and news.
Please join us in making a difference at our school.
Parent Membership Contest
Congratulations to those classrooms and thank you for becoming PTO Members. Together we are making our school better!
Simply Download and Print off the form and bring to Meet the Teacher or return in a Friday Folder.
Don't forget that our membership drive ends October 25th!
Don't Forget we accept school pay!