Why join the PTO?
1. It is an excellent place to get involved and know your school better.
2. We raise funds for supplemental services, equipment, and supplies for our school.
3. It is a not-for-profit tax exempt organization and donations may be tax deductible.
4. We have a history of great contributions to our school.
Last year we raised:
$31,000 through our Wildcat Fun Run powered by Boosterthon
Funded 26 Teacher/Instructional/Special Area Grants
Over 250 books donated to the media center through our Birthday Book Club.
Purchased essential supplies for our school nurse
Purchased furniture, safety equipment and audio enhancements for the school
Hosted 6 spirit nights at local restaurants
Coordinated many school social events, teacher appreciation and promoted school spirit
5. We coordinate school social events, teacher appreciation, and promote school spirit.
6. Members receive our email eBlast newsletter with all our upcoming events and news.
Please join us in making a difference at our school.
Simply Download and Print off the form and bring to Meet the Teacher or return in a Friday Folder.
Don't forget that our membership drive ends November 1st!